The Rest of the Story


Grieving a parent is a unique path each person must walk. On April 30, 2008, after 25 years, 11 months, and 25 days living under Doty's roof as a child, a stay-at-home-daughter, Doty kicked me out. Thirteen and a half years passed before his death in November 2021. For me, grieving "the loss" of my biological father, Doty Murphy, occured while he was still alive and breathing. 

I fervently prayed for God's mercy on Doty's soul. 

Today, I share a glimpse of, as Paul Harvey would say, "The Rest of the Story".






Viewer Discretion is Advised.








#InstituteInBasicLifePrinciples  #Abuse #DrDotyMurphy  #BillGothard  #IBLP  #AdvancedTrainingInstitute  #CultLeader  #CrimesAgainstChildren  #MTC  #MoscowTrainingCenter #ChelationTherapy #Pediatrician #MedicalDoctor #GarlandDotyMurphyIII 

Sadly, although a mandated reporter, Doty also covered up many crimes.

#JimBobDuggar #DuggarFamily #JoshDuggar #JoshDuggarConvicted

#TraumaSurvivor  #CultSurvivor  #StayAtHomeDaughter  #BelieveSurvivors #2ndGenerationCultSurvivor #Truth #MyStory #MeTooATItoo #MeToo #MeTooIBLPtoo

 

© 2022 Mary Murphy 

All Rights Reserved.



Comments

  1. Hi Mary, my story is different but I’m also a survivor, a writer, and someone who’s consistently healing. I look forward to encouraging you through your journey as you continue to bravely tell your story.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Open Letter to My Mom

The Flowers